From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
H19 or H-19 may refer to:
- H19 (gene), a maternally-transmitted human gene
- British NVC community H19, a type of heath community in the British National Vegetation Classification
- Highway H19 (Ukraine), a road in Ukraine
- HMS H19, a United Kingdom Royal Navy submarine which saw service during World War I
- HMS Harvester (H19), a United Kingdom Royal Navy destroyer which saw service during World War II
- London Buses route H19, a public transportation route in London, England
- Sikorsky H-19, a helicopter formerly operated by the United States Army
- Heath H19 and Zenith Z-19, terminals using the same enclosure as the Zenith Z-89 personal computer
- Disorders of sclera and cornea ICD-10 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.