H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark
|Slogan||H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark has tons of wet~n~wild fun!|
|Location||Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.|
|Operating season||Entire Year|
H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark is a 56,000 square foot (5,200 m²) Indoor Waterpark located in Anchorage, Alaska just east of the Seward Highway at 1520 O'Malley Road. It opened in 2003 and was at the time, the fifth largest indoor waterpark in the United States.
Rides and water features
- 575-foot-long (175 m) "Lazy River" circling the park
- Wave pool generating 3–4 foot (90–120 cm) waves
- Mushroom Water Drop and Beached Boat in the wave pool
- Master Blaster, a 43-foot (13 m)-high and 505-foot (154 m)-long (154 m) water coaster
- 12-inch-deep (30 cm) children's lagoon
- Pirate ship with 7 slides leading to the lagoon
- Six water cannons (four in the pirate ship, two on the "Beach")
- 23-foot-high (7 m) and 150-foot (46 m)-long (46 m) enclosed body slide, exiting into a three-foot-deep (90 cm) splash pool.
- Kids water front pool with three slides
The water temperature is kept around 84 °F (27 °C).
|This article about a location in the Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|