HBF may refer to:
- Hauptbahnhof (Hbf), German for central railway station
- HBF Arena, in Joondalup, Western Australia
- HBF Health Fund, an Australian health insurer
- HBF Stadium, in Perth, Western Australia
- Hemoglobin F (HbF), or fetal hemoglobin
- Human Betterment Foundation, a eugenics organization established in 1928 by E.S. Gosney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HBF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.