From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCB may refer to:
- Hexachlorobenzene, a toxic fungicide formerly used as a seed treatment
- Henri Cartier-Bresson, a French photographer considered to be the father of modern photojournalism
- HCB (classification), a Paralympic cycling classification
- Hampshire Cricket Board, the governing body for cricket in Hampshire, England
- HCB South Tyrol, an ice hockey club in Italy
- Hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria, a form of oil biodegrader
- Hackbridge railway station, a railway station in South London
- Hamptons Collegiate Baseball, a summer baseball organization in New York State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HCB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.