Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up HDF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HDF may refer to:
- Hadfield railway station (station code), in Derbyshire, England
- Hereditary Disease Foundation, an American organization
- Heringsdorf Airport (IATA code), near Garz on the island of Usedom, Germany
- Hierarchical Data Format, a file format
- High-density fiberboard, a type of very dense fibreboard, which is an engineered wood product
- Hortonworks DataFlow, an open-source real-time streaming analytics software platform
- Hôtel-Dieu de France, a Lebanese medical center
- Hubble Deep Field, an astronomical image
- Human Development Foundation, an organization in Thailand
- Hungarian Defence Force, the national defence force of Hungary
- Hydrodefluorination, a type of organic reaction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HDF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.