Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up HDF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HDF may refer to:
- Hadfield railway station (station code), in Derbyshire, England
- Hereditary Disease Foundation, an American organization
- Heringsdorf Airport (IATA code), near Garz on the island of Usedom, Germany
- Hierarchical Data Format, a file format
- High-density fiberboard, a type of very dense fibreboard, which is an engineered wood product
- Hôtel-Dieu de France, a Lebanese medical center
- Hubble Deep Field, an astronomical image
- Human Development Foundation, an organization in Thailand
- Hungarian Defence Force, the national defence force of Hungary
- Hydrodefluorination, a type of organic reaction
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HDF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.