From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Agamemnon (1781) was a 64-gun third-rate launched in 1781. She took part in the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805 and was wrecked in 1809.
- HMS Agamemnon (1852) was a 91-gun screw-propelled second-rate launched in 1852 and sold in 1870.
- HMS Agamemnon (1879) was an Ajax-class battleship launched in 1879 and broken up in 1903.
- HMS Agamemnon (1906) was a Lord Nelson-class battleship launched in 1906, used as a target ship from 1920 and sold in 1927.
- HMS Agamemnon (M10) MV Agamemnon was requisitioned as an auxiliary minelayer for the Northern Barrage in 1940 and returned in 1946.
- HMS Agamemnon (S124) is an Astute-class nuclear submarine currently under construction.
- SS Agamemnon (1865), an early long distance merchant steamship with a fuel efficient compound engine.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|