From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Argonaut (1782) was a 64-gun third-rate, originally the French ship Jason, captured in 1782 in the West Indies and broken up in 1831.
- HMS Argonaut (1898) was a Diadem-class armoured cruiser launched in 1898 and broken up in 1921.
- HMS Argonaut (61) was a Dido-class light cruiser launched in 1941 and sold in 1955.
- HMS Argonaut (F56) was a Leander-class frigate launched in 1966 and broken up in 1995.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|