Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Astraea (1739) was a storeship, formerly a Spanish ship captured in 1739. She was burnt by accident in 1743.
- HMS Astraea (1781) was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1781 and wrecked on the Anegada Reefs in the Virgin Islands in 1808.
- HMS Astraea (1810) was a 36-gun fifth rate launched in 1810, on harbour service from 1823 and broken up in 1851.
- HMS Astree (1810) was a 38-gun fifth rate, formerly a French ship captured in 1810. She was renamed HMS Pomone in 1811 and was broken up in 1816.
- HMS Astrea was a wooden screw frigate ordered in 1861, but canceled in 1863.
- HMS Astraea (1893) was an Astraea-class cruiser launched in 1893 and sold in 1920. She was then resold and finally broken up in Germany.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|