From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Aurora 1757 was a 36-gun fifth rate, formerly the French Abenakise. She was captured in 1757 and broken up in 1763.
- HMS Aurora (1766) was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1766 and lost to a fire in 1770.
- HMS Aurora (1777) was a 28-gun sixth rate launched in 1777 and sold in 1814.
- HMS Aurore was a French Navy 32-gun fifth rate handed over to the British at the capture of Toulon in 1793. She became a prison ship in 1799, and was broken up in 1803.
- HMS Aurora (1809) was a 14-gun Indian sloop launched in 1809 and captured by the French the following year.
- HMS Aurora (1814) was a 38-gun fifth rate, originally the French frigate Clorinde (1808). She was captured in 1814 and broken up in 1851.
- HMS Aurora (1861) was a wooden screw frigate launched in 1861 and broken up in 1881.
- HMS Aurora (1887) was an Orlando class armoured cruiser launched in 1887 and sold in 1907.
- HMS Aurora (1913) was an Arethusa-class light cruiser launched in 1913. She was briefly transferred to the Royal Canadian Navy in 1920 and was broken up in 1927.
- HMS Aurora (12) was an Arethusa-class light cruiser launched in 1936. She was sold to China in 1948, was sunk in 1950 and salvaged in 1951, hulked and then scrapped by 1960.
- HMS Aurora (F10) was a Leander-class frigate launched in 1962 and broken up in 1990.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|