Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Cockchafer (1812) was a 5-gun schooner tender, previously the American schooner Spencer. She was captured in 1812 and sold in 1815.
- HMS Cockchafer (1855) was an Albacore-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855 and sold in 1872.
- HMS Cockchafer (1881) was a Banterer-class composite screw gunboat launched in 1881 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Cockchafer (1915) was an Insect-class gunboat launched in 1915, hulked in 1947 and sold in 1949.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8.
- Winfield, Rif (2008) . British Warships in the Age of Sail 1793–1817: Design, Construction, Careers and Fates (Second ed.). Barnsley, UK: Seaforth Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84415-717-4.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|