From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seven vessels of the British Royal Navy have been named HMS Daring.
- HMS Daring (1804), a 12-gun Archer-class gun-brig launched in 1804 and destroyed after running aground in 1813.
- HMS Daring (1844), a 12-gun brig launched in 1844 and broken up in 1864.
- HMS Daring (1874), a Fantome-class 4-gun composite sloop launched in 1874 and broken up in 1889.
- HMS Daring (1893), a Daring-class destroyer launched in 1893 and broken up in 1912.
- HMS Daring was to have been an L-class destroyer, but was renamed Lance in 1913, a year before launch.
- HMS Daring (H16), a D-class destroyer launched in 1932 and sunk in 1940.
- HMS Daring (D05), a Daring-class destroyer launched in 1949 and broken up in 1971.
- HMS Daring (D32), a Type 45 destroyer launched on 1 February 2006.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|