From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Esk (1813), a 20-gun post ship launched in 1813. She was sold in 1829.
- HMS Esk (1854), a wood screw corvette launched in 1854. She was broken up in 1870.
- HMS Esk (1877), an iron screw gunboat launched in 1877. She was sold in 1903.
- HMS Esk (1905), a tender transferred from the War Department in 1905. She was sold in 1920.
- HMS Esk (1934), an E-class destroyer launched in 1934. She was sunk by a mine in 1940 north west of Texel.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|