From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Halifax (1756) was a 22-gun sloop launched in 1756 and captured by the French in the same year at Oswego
- HMS Halifax (1768) was a 6-gun schooner purchased in 1768 and wrecked in 1775
- HMS Halifax (1775) was a schooner purchased in 1775 and sold 1780. She may have been the previous Halifax, salvaged and returned to service.
- HMS Halifax (1780) was an 18-gun sloop, originally USS Ranger, renamed after the captured of Ranger on 11 May 1780; Halifax and sold in 1781
- HMS Halifax (1782) was a 10-gun schooner purchased in 1782 and sold in 1784
- HMS Halifax (1806) was an 18-gun sloop launched in 1806 at Halifax, Nova Scotia and broken up in 1814
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|