From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Jasper was a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in 1808 and wrecked in 1817.
- HMS Jasper was a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in 1820 and wrecked in 1828. The wreck was sold in 1831.
- HMS Jasper was a wooden paddle packet, originally the GPO vessel Aladdin. She was transferred to the navy in 1837, and caught fire and sank in 1854.
- HMS Jasper was a Dapper-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855. She ran aground during the Siege of Taganrog later in 1855.
- HMS Jasper was an Algerine-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1857. She was sold to the Emperor of China in 1862 and renamed Amoy. She was resold to Egypt in 1865.
- HMS Jasper was a Catherine-class minesweeper launched as HMS Garnet in 1943 and transferred to the Royal Navy under lend-lease. She was renamed HMS Jasper in 1944 and was returned to the US Navy in 1946.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|