Jump to navigation Jump to search
Four ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Louisa:
- HMS Louisa (1794) was a 3-gun gunvessel, previously a hoy, purchased in 1794 and sold in 1798.
- HMS Louisa was also a 3-gun vessel, separate from the above, purchased in 1798 and sold in 1799.
- HMS Louisa (1814) was a tender in service in 1814 and sold in 1816.
- HMS Louisa (1835) was a cutter purchased in 1835. She foundered in 1841.
- HMS Louisa (1855) was an Albacore-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855 and sold in 1867.
- Winfield (2008), p.326.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
- Winfield, Rif (2008). British Warships in the Age of Sail 1793–1817: Design, Construction, Careers and Fates. Seaforth. ISBN 1-86176-246-1.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|