Jump to navigation Jump to search
At least four vessels of the British Royal Navy have been named HMS Lyme:
- HMS Lyme (1654), 52-gun third rate. Renamed Montagu in 1660.
- HMS Lyme (1695), 20-gun sixth rate.
- HMS Lyme (1740), 24-gun sixth rate.
- HMS Lyme (1748), 28-gun sixth rate.
- Boston News-Letter, 15 September 1717
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|