From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lynx was a 10-gun sloop launched in 1761 and sold in 1777.
- Lynx was a 16-gun sloop launched in 1777. Converted to a hospital ship in 1780, the ship was sold in 1783.
- Lynx was a 16-gun sloop launched in 1794 and sold in 1813.
- Lynx was to have been an 18-gun Cruizer class brig-sloop. Originally ordered in 1812 as HMS Pandora she was renamed Lynx. However construction was canceled in 1818.
- Lynx was a Cherokee class brig-sloop launched in 1833 and broken up in 1845.
- Lynx was an Arrow-class wooden screw gunvessel launched in 1854 and sold in 1862.
- Lynx was a Beacon-class gunboat launched in 1868 and sold in 1888.
- Lynx was a Ferret class destroyer launched in 1894 and sold in 1912.
- Lynx was an Acasta class destroyer launched in 1913 and sunk by a mine in the Moray Firth in 1915.
- Lynx was a Type 41 (or Leopard)-class frigate launched in 1955, sold to Bangladesh in 1982 and renamed Abu Bakr.
- Lynx was also a shore establishment at Dover commissioned in 1939 and paid off in 1946.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|