From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Magpie was a 4-gun schooner launched in 1806 and captured by the French in 1807.
- HMS Magpie was a 5-gun schooner launched in 1826 and wrecked off Cuba two months later.
- HMS Magpie was a 4-gun cutter launched in 1830, used for dockyard service after 1845, being renamed YC6. She was in service until at least 1880, and was possibly sold in 1908.
- HMS Magpie was a Dapper class screw gunboat launched in 1855 and wrecked in 1864.
- HMS Magpie was a screw gunvessel launched in 1868, used as a survey vessel after 1878, and sold in 1885.
- HMS Magpie was a screw gunboat launched in 1889. She was used as a boom defence vessel from 1902, reverting to a gunboat in 1915, before being transferred for use as a depot ship later that year. She was sold in 1921.
- HMS Magpie was a Modified Black Swan class sloop launched in 1943 and broken up after 1959.
- HMS Magpie was the trawler Hondo purchased in 1982 and used until 1996 for target practice.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|