Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1807) was an 18-gun Cruizer-class brig-sloop launched in 1807 and sold in 1841.
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1856) was a wooden screw gunboat launched in 1856 and sold in 1872.
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1877) was a survey schooner purchased in 1877. She was originally named Falcon, was HMS Lark on being purchased, but was renamed HMS Sparrowhawk three months later. She was sold in 1889.
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1895) was a Quail-class destroyer launched in 1895 and wrecked in 1904.
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1912) was an Acasta-class destroyer launched in 1912. She was sunk at the Battle of Jutland on 1 June 1916 after colliding with HMS Broke.
- HMS Sparrowhawk (1918) was an S-class destroyer launched in 1918 and scrapped in 1931.
- HMS Sparrowhawk was the name given to RNAS Hatston, a naval air station of the Fleet Air Arm during World War II .
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|