Jump to navigation Jump to search
HPV may refer to:
- Health Purchasing Victoria
- Hepatic portal vein
- High production volume chemicals
- Human papillomavirus, virus which causes cancer and warts
- Human Powered Vehicle, land, water or air vehicle powered by humans
- Hydrogen peroxide vapor; see vaporized hydrogen peroxide
- Hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstriction, physiological phenomenon of the lungs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HPV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.