Jump to navigation Jump to search
HP BASIC may refer to any of several different BASIC dialects, of distinct lineages, created at either Hewlett-Packard (HP) or Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC).
- HP Time-Shared BASIC, created at HP in the 1960s; for HP 2100 series minicomputers
- Rocky Mountain BASIC, created at HP, now transferred to Keysight; for HP 9000 and other platforms; often used with HP-IB instruments
- VSI BASIC for OpenVMS, created at DEC, and previously known as HP BASIC for OpenVMS prior to the transfer to VSI; for the RSTS, VMS, PDP, VAX, Alpha, and Integrity platforms
- BASIC (HP series 80), created at HP in the 1980s; for the HP series 80 desktop computers
- BASIC (HP calculators), created at HP in the 1980s; for HP calculators
- Prime Programming Language (PPL), created at HP in the 1990s; for the HP 38, 39, 40, and Prime algebraic/graphing calculators; once called "HP Basic"
- BASIC - BASIC language and dialects in general
- HP HPL - High Performance Language for the HP 9800 series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HP BASIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.