From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HRD may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Hertzsprung-Russell diagram, in astronomy
- Homologous recombination deficiency
- Hurricane Research Division of the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Croatian dinar, a former currency of Croatia
- Handel Reference Database
- Harling Road railway station, in England
- Harlem River Drive, in New York City.
- Hood River Distillers
- HRD Motorcycles, a British motorcycle manufacturer
- Human resource development
- Human Resource Development Network, an Asian professional network
- Human Rights Defence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HRD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.