Jump to navigation Jump to search
HRD may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Hertzsprung-Russell diagram, in astronomy
- Homologous recombination deficiency
- Hurricane Research Division of the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Croatian dinar, a former currency of Croatia
- Handel Reference Database
- Harling Road railway station, in England
- Harlem River Drive, in New York City.
- Hood River Distillers
- HRD Motorcycles, a British motorcycle manufacturer
- Human resource development
- Human Rights Defenders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HRD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.