Jump to navigation Jump to search
HRR may refer to:
- Haploid-relative-risk, a method for determining gene allele association to a disease
- Harrington railway station, in England
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Healy River Airport, in Alaska, United States
- Heart rate reserve
- Hirzebruch–Riemann–Roch theorem
- Historicorum Romanorum reliquiae, a collection of ancient fragmentary Latin history-works
- The History of Rock and Roll, a radio documentary
- Holy Roman Empire (German: Heiliges Römisches Reich)
- Hondo Railway, an American railway
- Horuru language, spoken in Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HRR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.