From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HRR may refer to:
- Haploid-relative-risk, a method for determining gene allele association to a disease
- Harrington railway station, in England
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Healy River Airport, in Alaska, United States
- Heart rate reserve
- Hirzebruch–Riemann–Roch theorem
- Historicorum Romanorum reliquiae, a collection of ancient fragmentary Latin history-works
- The History of Rock and Roll, a radio documentary
- Holy Roman Empire (German: Heiliges Römisches Reich)
- Hondo Railway, an American railway
- Horuru language, spoken in Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HRR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.