HTI may refer to:
- Hti, the finial ornament placed on pagodas and temples in Myanmar
- HTI+, a former technician certification from CompTIA
- Great Barrier Reef Airport, on Hamilton Island, Queensland, Australia
- Haiti, a country in the Caribbean
- Hamilton Theatre Inc., a community theatre company in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Haryana Technical Institute, in Haryana, India
- Heads Teachers and Industry, a training programme in the United Kingdom
- Higher Technical Institute of Cyprus, now part of the Cyprus University of Technology
- Higher Technological Institute, a college in Cairo, Egypt
- Hoti language, an extinct language of Indonesia
- Hutchinson Technology, a manufacturer of disk drive components
- Hypoxic Training Index, in respiration therapy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.