(Redirected from Hab)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HAB may refer to:
- Hab, Cambodia
- Hab River, in Pakistan
- Battle of Hab, a 12th-century conflict
- Book of Habakkuk, a book of the Hebrew Bible
- The HAB Theory, a 1976 novel by Allan W. Eckert
- Habrough railway station, England
- Habilitation, a post-doctoral research stage in Europe and Asia
- Habitat (disambiguation)
- Hanoi Sign Language
- Harmful algal bloom, a toxic or harmful concentration of algae
- Home Affairs Bureau, Hong Kong
- High-altitude balloon
- High-altitude bombing
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting, a television station in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Hospitality Awarding Body
- Herzog August Bibliothek, a library in Wolfenbüttel, Germany.
- Marion County – Rankin Fite Airport, serving Hamilton, Alabama, United States
- Hangable Auto Bulb, a 1995 EP by electronic musician Richard D. James.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.