From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hab (disambiguation))
|Look up hab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HAB may refer to:
- Hab, Cambodia
- Hab River, in Pakistan
- Battle of Hab, a 12th-century conflict
- Book of Habakkuk, a book of the Hebrew Bible
- The HAB Theory, a 1976 novel by Allan W. Eckert
- Habrough railway station, England
- Habilitation, a post-doctoral research stage in Europe and Asia
- Habitat (disambiguation)
- Hanoi Sign Language
- Harmful algal bloom, a toxic or harmful concentration of algae
- Home Affairs Bureau, Hong Kong
- High-altitude balloon
- High-altitude bombing
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting, a television station in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Hospitality Awarding Body
- Herzog August Bibliothek, a library in Wolfenbüttel, Germany.
- Marion County – Rankin Fite Airport, serving Hamilton, Alabama, United States
- Hangable Auto Bulb, a 1995 EP by electronic musician Richard D. James.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.