Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hackensack may refer to:
- Hackensack tribe, a Native American people
- New Bridge Landing (NJT station) (previously North Hackensack)
- Anderson Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Essex Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Hackensack River, in New York and New Jersey, a tributary of Newark Bay
- Hackensack RiverWalk, a trail along the lower river
- "Hackensack", a song by Fountains of Wayne from their 2003 album, Welcome Interstate Managers
- "Hackensack", a cover of the above by Katy Perry from her 2009 live album, MTV Unplugged
- "Hackensack", a piece written by Thelonious Monk first recorded by the Thelonious Monk Quintet (May 11, 1954)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hackensack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.