From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hackensack may refer to:
- Hackensack tribe, a Native American people
- New Bridge Landing (NJT station) (previously North Hackensack)
- Anderson Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Essex Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Hackensack River, in New York and New Jersey, a tributary of Newark Bay
- Hackensack RiverWalk, a trail along the lower river
- "Hackensack", a song by Fountains of Wayne from their 2003 album Welcome Interstate Managers
- "Hackensack", a cover of the above by Katy Perry from her 2009 live album MTV Unplugged
- "Hackensack", a piece written by Thelonious Monk first recorded by the Thelonious Monk Quintet (May 11, 1954)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hackensack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.