Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hacks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hacks may refer to:
- Peter Hacks (1928–2003), German playwright
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hacks (1997 film), a 1997 American comedy film
- Hacks (2002 film), a 2002 independent American film
- Hacks: The Inside Story, a book by Donna Brazile
- Hackney carriages, taxicabs in the city of London
- Hacks at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, student pranks at MIT
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hacks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.