A hacksaw is a fine-tooth saw used for cutting materials such as metal or plastics.
Hacksaw may also refer to:
- Hacksaw (Transformers), a fictional character, member of the Dinobots
- Jim Duggan, an American professional wrestler known by his ring name "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
- Butch Reed, an American professional wrestler also known by the "Hacksaw" nickname and Duggan's partner and rival
- Lee Hamilton (sports), an American sportscaster known as Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton
- Hacksaw, a 1971/72 TV movie starring Tab Hunter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hacksaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.