From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer
- El Hadji Guissé, Senegalese judge
- Hadji Murad (c. 1790–1852), Caucasian leader
- Ismail Hadji Maulvi-Mohammed (1781–1831), Muslim reformer
- Marios Hadjiandreou, Cypriot athlete
- Mustapha Hadji (born 1971), Moroccan international footballer
- Youssouf Hadji (born 1980), Moroccan international footballer (and Mustapha's younger brother)
- Nikos Hatzis (born 1976), Greek basketball player
- Samir Hadji (born 1989), French footballer
- Tony Hatzis (born 1986), Australian footballer
- Hadji (character), a character in the American television cartoon series Jonny Quest
- Hadji girl, a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hadji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.