From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hail is a form of frozen precipitation. It may also refer to:
- Ha'il, a city in Saudi Arabia
- Ha'il Region, in Saudi Arabia
- Hail, Kentucky, a community in the United States
- Hail Mary, a traditional Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox prayer calling for the intercession of Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Highways Agency Information Line in England
- Hydro Acoustic Information Link, manufactured by L-3 Communication
- Honeywell Automation India Limited
- Hail Satan, an expression
- Hail (band), an indie/punk band
- Hail!, a heavy metal supergroup
- Hails, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.