|• Mayor||Peter Felbermeier (CSU)|
|• Total||26.73 km2 (10.32 sq mi)|
|Elevation||487 m (1,598 ft)|
|• Density||210/km2 (530/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Haimhausen is a municipality in the district of Dachau in Bavaria, Germany, just north of Munich. It has a few shops, including a bike shop, post office, flower shop, butchers, bakery, shoe shop, wine shop and Supermarket, as well as a stately home, Schloss Haimhausen, which is now home to the Bavarian International School. There is a Shell petrol station. It has its own motorway exit on the A99. Haimhausen also has an adventure playground, and a skatepark.
Objects of interest
- Description of the Schlosskapelle
- Description of the church St.Martin in Amperpettenbach
- Description of the church St.Peter und Paul in Westerndorf
- Description of the Stidlkapelle in Oberndorf
- "Fortschreibung des Bevölkerungsstandes". Bayerisches Landesamt für Statistik und Datenverarbeitung (in German). January 2018.
|This Dachau district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|