Haina Occidental Port
|Haina Occidental Port|
Haina Port has two terminals, which are located on either side of the Haina River. The older terminal is called Haina Occidental Terminal (which is the current name of the Port), and the newer terminal is named Haina Oriental Terminal.
This port has the biggest maritime movement in the island, and was one of the first harbors built in the country.
- Local time: UTC−4
- Weather/climate/prevailing winds: From May 15 until September 15
- Climate: mostly sunny, tropical. Hurricane season runs from June to November
- Prevailing winds: direction ENE–ESE
- Average temperature range: 28–30 °C
- Haina Port info (English)
- Guide to Port Entry - Rio Haina. London, United Kingdom: Shipping guides Ltd. 1 January 2017.