|Leader of the Constitution Party|
21 February 2014 – 24 April 2015
|Preceded by||Sayyed Kassam|
|Succeeded by||Khaled Dawoud|
|Political party||Constitution Party|
Hala Shukrallah is the former president of the Egyptian Constitution Party, having succeeded Sayed Kassem as the party's leader. She was the first Coptic woman to head an Egyptian political party. As president of the Constitution Party, Hala Shukrallah had articulated as major goals the revitalization and expansion of the party, as well as the achievement of revolutionary objectives, such as repeal of the protest law, opposition to military domination of politics, and freedom for political prisoners.
- "Hala Shukrallah's term as Constitution Party leader ends". Ahram Online. 24 April 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party, Ahram Online, 21 February 2014, retrieved 18 April 2019
- Hala Shukrallah becomes first Coptic woman to head political party in Egypt, Cairo Post, 22 February 2014, archived from the original on 10 June 2017, retrieved 18 April 2019
- Dostour leader sets up party for new beginning, Mada Masr, 25 February 2014, archived from the original on 26 March 2014, retrieved 27 March 2014
- Hala Shukrallah signs April 6 petition against protest law, Ahram Online, 25 March 2014, retrieved 18 April 2019
- Egypt Constitution Party's Shukrallah questions army's involvement with politics, Ahram Online, 25 February 2014, retrieved 18 April 2019
- Dostour Party accuses Interior Ministry of fabricating charges, Cairo Post, 6 March 2014, archived from the original on 20 February 2016, retrieved 18 April 2019
|Party political offices|
| Leader of the Constitution Party