From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Halala may refer to:
- one hundredth of a Saudi Riyal
- Halala USA, a non-profit for Luhya people
- Faustinopolis, an ancient city in Cappadocia
- Nikah Halala, a type of Muslim marriage
- The offspring of a kohen with certain of the women he is forbidden to marry.
- "Halala South Africa" (Congratulations South Africa), a song on the Lihl' Ixhiba Likagogo album
- Drakula halála, the original name of the 1923 film Dracula's Death
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.