From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up halberdier, halberdiers, halberds, halbert, or halberts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A halbert is a two-handed pole weapon.
Halbert may also refer to:
People with the given name Halbert
- Halbert E. Paine (1826–1905), lawyer, politician, and general in the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Halbert L. Dunn (1896–1975), American physician and biostatistician
- Halbert S. Greenleaf (1827–1906), member of the United States House of Representatives
- Halbert White (1950–2012), American economist
- Halbert Owen Woodward (1918–2000), American judge
- Halbert W. Brooks (1885–?), member of the Wisconsin State Assembly
People with the surname Halbert
- Chick Halbert (1919–2013), American professional basketball player
- Clarence Halbert (1874–?), American lawyer and academic
- Fernand Halbert (20th century), Belgian athlete
- J. E. Halbert (1850-1892), American physician and politician
- James Nathaniel Halbert (1871–1948), Irish entomologist
- John Halbert (born 1937), Australian rules footballer
- Hugh Halbert (1910–1997), Australian politician
- Robert Henry Halbert (1870–1943), Canadian agrarian activist and politician
- Sherrill Halbert (1901–1991), American judge
- Thomas Halbert (c.1808–1865), New Zealand whaler, trader and founding father
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halbert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.