From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haldi may refer to:
- Ḫaldi AB, a home decor company based in Stockholm, providing only exclusive organic products such as 100% GOTS certified organic Egyptian cotton towels, organic extra virgin olive oil soap, etc.
- Ḫaldi, an Urartian god
- Haldi, Hindi/Punjabi/Bengali/Urdu/Gujarati name for the spice turmeric
- Haldi River, a West Bengal river
- Haldi, Estonia, village in Estonia
- Haldi, a Swiss family name, originally from the Saanen region
- Haldi, Baltistan, a village in Pakistan
- Haldi (Country)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haldi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.