Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up half in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Half may refer to:
- Halves, an Irish post-rock band
- One half, an irreducible fraction resulting from dividing one by two.
- Halving, the operation of division by two.
- Other half, an affectionate term for a member of an intimate relationship.
- half.com, a website ran by eBay that sells books, movies, video games, music, etc. with a different way in which the buyers/sellers do business (see the article for more reasonable explanation)
- "A half", a half pint of an alcoholic beverage, typically beer, ale and similar.
- A half precision floating point representation in computer sciences.
- HALF may also refer to the Mitch Albom book, Have a Little Faith
- "Half" a song by Soundgarden on the album Superunknown
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.