From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hals or HALS may refer to:
- Hals Municipality, now in Aalborg, Region Nordjylland, Denmark
- Hals, Denmark
- Hals (Passau) the northernmost neighborhood of Passau, Germany
- Historic American Landscapes Survey, a program of the United States National Park Service
- HIV-associated lipodystrophy syndrome, a condition characterized by loss of subcutaneous fat associated with infection with HIV
- Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers, chemicals that prevent light-induced degradation of polymers
- Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
People with the surname Hals:
- Dirck Hals (1591–1656), Dutch painter
- Frans Hals (circa 1580–1666), Dutch painter
- William Hals (died 1736), Cornish historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.