Halys may refer to:
- Health-adjusted life years (HALYs), a type of disability-adjusted life year which are used in attempts to quantify the burden of disease or disability in populations
- Halys River, a western name for the Kızılırmak River (Turkish: "Red River") in Anatolia
- Halys (genus), a genus of stink bugs
- A taxonomic synonym for the genus Gloydius, also known as Asian moccasin snakes, a group of venomous pitvipers found in Asia
- Gloydius halys, also known by the names Halys viper and Halys pit viper
- Halley's Bible Handbook by Dr. Henry Hampton Halley (1824-1965), a.k.a. 'Halley's'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.