From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term hamadryad has several uses:
- Hamadryad, a kind of nymph in Greek mythology
- Hamadryad, another term for the king cobra
- Hamadryas baboon, a kind of baboon
- Hamadryad, an alien species in Alastair Reynolds's novel Revelation Space
- Hamadryad, a character introduced in Robert A. Heinlein's novel Time Enough for Love
- Hamadryad, a natural history journal from India
- Hamadryad, the common name of the butterfly species Tellervo zoilus, endemic to far north Queensland in Australia
- Three British warships named HMS Hamadryad
- Royal Hamadryad Hospital, Cardiff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamadryad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.