Jump to navigation Jump to search
Haman is the main antagonist in the Book of Esther and the Jewish holiday of Purim.
Haman may also refer to:
- Haman, a subtribe of the Tangsa, who live in Myanmar
- Haman County, South Korea
- Haman Formation, South Korea, a geological formation
Haman is a Semitic given name and a surname.
- Haman (Islam), Pharaoh's minister mentioned in the Quran
- Haman Daouda (born 1989), Cameroonian footballer
- Haman Sadjo (born 1984), Cameroonian footballer
- Jacques Haman (born 1994), Cameroonian footballer
- Kató Hámán (1884–1936), Hungarian Esperanto and Communist activist
- Radek Haman (born 1969), Czech ice hockey player
- Haman Karn, a main character in anime ZZ Gundam and the manga Char's Deleted Affair: Portrait of a Young Comet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.