Hanazono is a Japanese surname, which can refer to:
- Anime Himitsu no Hanazono, the adaptation of "The Secret Garden"
- Emperor Hanazono, the 95th emperor of Japan
- Hanazono University in Kyoto, Japan
- Higashi Osaka Hanazono Rugby Stadium in Higashi Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Hanazono, Saitama, former town in Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Hanazono, Wakayama, former village in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Hanazono Shrine, a Shinto shrine in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
- Hikari Hanazono, in the anime and manga series Special A
- Karin Hanazono, in the anime and manga series Kamichama Karin
- Sakura Hanazono, in the anime and manga series Kaichō wa Maid-sama!
- Shizuma Hanazono, in the anime Strawberry Panic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanazono.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.