Hand of God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hand of God may refer to:
- Act of God, in religious or legal contexts
- Hand of God, a title for Ali
- Hand of God (art), a motif in Jewish and Christian art
- Hamsa or Khamsa, a hand-shaped protective amulet in Islamic and Jewish folklore also known as "(God's) helping hand"
- "Hands of God", a symbol in Polish Neopaganism, see Ręce Boga
- The Hand of God (book), an autobiographical book by Bernard N. Nathanson
- "The Hand of God" (1978 Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- "The Hand of God" (2004 Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- Hand of God (film)
- Hand of God (TV series)
- "Hand of God", a song by Randy Stonehill from Thirst
- "Hand of God (Outro)", a song by Jon Bellion from The Human Condition
- "Hand of God" goal, a controversial goal in the 1986 Argentina v England FIFA World Cup match
- "(Le) Hand of God", a controversial goal in the 2009 Republic of Ireland vs France football matches
- Divine move, or Hand of God, a truly inspired and original move in the game of Go
- The Hand of God (statue), Carl Milles's statue located at Frank Murphy Hall of Justice
- "Hand of God" by Soundgarden from Screaming Life
- PSR B1509-58, a pulsar whose surroundings resemble a hand, nicknamed the "Hand of God"
- God Hand, a 2006 video game
- Right hand of God
- Left Hand of God (disambiguation)
- God Hand (disambiguation)
- Finger of God (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hand of God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.