From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hands-on in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Hands-on" refers to human interaction, often with technology. It implies active participation in a direct and practical way.
Hands-on or Hands-On may refer to:
- Hands-on computing, a branch of HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) research
- Hands-on-throttle-and-stick (HOTAS)
- Hands-On Electronics magazine
- Hands-On Mobile company
- Global Hands-On Universe project
- The Hands-On Guide for Science Communicators book
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, a US science museum
- Hands On USA, a relief project for Hurricane Katrina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hands-on.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.