From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hane may refer to:
- Hane, Marquesas Islands
- Hane (Go), term of the board game Go
- Hane Station Ōda, Shimane Prefecture
- Hane Station (Ishikawa) (羽根駅, Hane-eki) former railway station located in Noto, Hōsu District, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Hane, family name:
- Hane (Kotoko album), 2004 album by Kotoko
- Hane (Tatsuya Ishii album), 2003 album by Tatsuya Ishii
- High-altitude nuclear explosion (HANE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.