Hanging Rock may refer to:
- Hanging Rock, New South Wales, a mining village on the Northern Tablelands
- Hanging Rock, Victoria, a rock formation
- Hanging Rock, County Fermanagh, a cliff in Northern Ireland
- Hanging Rock, Ohio, a village
- Hanging Rock, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Roanoke County
- Hanging Rock, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Hanging Rock (North Carolina), a mountain in Western North Carolina, also known as Bear's Paw
- Hanging Rock (Upper Merion Township, Pennsylvania), a formation
- Hanging Rock National Natural Landmark, Wabash County, Indiana
- Hanging Rock State Park, a North Carolina State Park in the Piedmont
- Hanging Rock (Wabash River), rock formation overlooking the Wabash River in Wabash County, Illinois
- Hanging Rocks, perpendicular cliffs in Hampshire County, West Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanging Rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.