Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanmer can refer to:
- David Hanmer, 14th century English judge
- Lee F. Hanmer, social worker
- Margaret Hanmer, Owain Glyndwr's wife
- Paul Hanmer, South African composer and pianist
- Ronald Hanmer, composer
- Sir Thomas Hanmer, 2nd Baronet (1612–78), second baronet of Hanmer, Flintshire
- Sir Thomas Hanmer, 2nd Baronet (1747–1828) of the second creation
- Sir Thomas Hanmer, 4th Baronet, fourth baronet of Hanmer, Flintshire and Speaker of the House of Commons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.