8 March 1988 |
Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|School||Palmerston North Girls' High School|
|University||University of Otago|
|Playing position(s): GD, WD, GK|
|Last updated: 3 July 2009|
Hannah Broederlow (born 8 March 1988 in Palmerston North, New Zealand) is a New Zealand netball player. Broederlow attended Palmerston North Girls' High School before continuing her studies at the University of Otago. During her high school years she played in the New Zealand Secondary Schools team (2004–05). She has played with the New Zealand U21 netball team since 2006, and was elevated to the New Zealand A squad in 2008. Broederlow was signed in 2007 to play with the Otago Rebels in the National Bank Cup. She was overlooked the next year for a spot in the inaugural ANZ Championship, but later received a callup from Yvette McCausland-Durie to play with the Central Pulse in 2009. Broederlow was also named in the New Zealand U21 team to compete at the 2009 World Youth Netball Championships in the Cook Islands.
- 2009 Central Pulse team profiles. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- 2009 ANZ Championship profile. Retrieved on 3 July 2009.
- "Hannah answers the call". Manawatu Standard. 23 December 2008. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- Johannsen, Dana (3 October 2008). "Disruptive in class of her own". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- Netball New Zealand (2 July 2009). "NZU21 World Youth Championship team". Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- Richardson, Daniel (3 July 2009). "Netballer can't imagine doing anything else". Manawatu Standard. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
|This biographical article related to New Zealand netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|