From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hans Adler may refer to:
- Hans Adler (poet) (1870–1957), German poet
- Hans Adler (business), food industry business
- Hans G. Adler (1904–1979), musician, musicologist and collector in South Africa
- H. G. Adler, writer
- Hans Herman Adler (1891–1956), German scientist and professor at the University of Heidelberg
- Samuel Hans Adler (born 1928), German-born American composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hans Adler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.